Hot chocolate Fudge. Combine your love of fudge and hot chocolate by making this simple but delicious hot chocolate fudge. With its sweet taste of chocolate and garnish of marshmallow bits, this treat is sure to delight. Tiny marshmallows give this fudge recipe an added sweetness and subtle crunch.
Smoth and decadent hot fudge sauce made with semi-sweet chocolate and cocoa powder. Sift the cocoa powder into the melted chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Classic Hot Fudge Sauce » Tide & Thyme. You can cook Hot chocolate Fudge using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate Fudge
- Prepare 2 scoops of Vanilla icecream.
- It’s as required of leftover brownies.
- It’s some of cashewnuts.
- Prepare as required of Hot chocolate syrup.
- You need as required of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of cherry for garnishing.
Hot fudge has to be one of my favorite things on this A rich hot fudge sauce forms underneath a chocolate cake making for the perfect chocolate dessert! This easy chocolate marshmallow fudge recipe, aka Hot Chocolate Fudge, captures the flavors of hot chocolate in one bite. Give as a gift for the holidays or serve alongside your cookie trays. This fudge is easy to make and very delicious.
Hot chocolate Fudge instructions
- Take a bowl add brownies Add 2 scoops of ice cream in a bowl..
- Pour hot chocolate syrup on top of that..
- Sprinkle cashew nuts over it and enjoy..
Enjoy this with your loved ones. Cocoa Hot Fudge Sauce-just simple ingredients make this family favorite topping. I don't always have chocolate in the house. Did I really just say that? It's like butter, sugar, and flour, I try to stay stocked.