Uncle Dad’s Roast Broth Chili.
You can have Uncle Dad’s Roast Broth Chili using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Uncle Dad’s Roast Broth Chili
- It’s of crock pot full of leftover broth.
- It’s of Ground Hamburger.
- It’s of dried red beans.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- You need of tsps Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of ginger.
- It’s of ⁄4 cup Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of Cumin.
- Prepare of ⁄2 tsp Black Pepper.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of honey whiskey.
- You need of favorite marinade.
- It’s of Garlic, minced.
- It’s of ⁄4 cup Olive Oil.
- It’s of large Onion, minced.
- It’s of Green Peppers, minced.
- Prepare of large tomatoes, chopped.
Uncle Dad’s Roast Broth Chili step by step
- Add everything save the meat and oil to the leftover roast broth and set the pot to High..
- Cook the hamburger in the oil and add to crock pot once browned and crunchy..
- Cook for 4 hours or until beans are soft. Add water as beans swell. This makes a very thick soup. Thin it as desired. You can also add frozen corn..