Low Calorie Oven grilled Chicken and Veggie. Chicken meat alone is relatively low in calories and fat compared to other meats. But once you start adding oil, sauce, batter and breading, the Chicken, Veggies, and Pork Are Foods Most Likely to Cause Outbreaks. Forget shellfish — veggies and fruit are a bigger problem for foodborne illness.
This easy grilled chicken recipe owes its tenderness to an overnight soak in a yogurt-lemon juice marinade and its. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. How to make oil free Chicken with vegetables for healthy and Diet Dinner Recipe With Low Calorie for weight loss. You can cook Low Calorie Oven grilled Chicken and Veggie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Oven grilled Chicken and Veggie
- Prepare 100 g of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 2 cups of Mushroom.
- You need 30 g of Baby lettuce.
- It’s 1 of small Avocado.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Chicken Spice or any seasoning of your choice.
- Prepare of Pepper as desired.
Pack the flavor, not the calories. Veggies and grilled chicken make risotto even more filling. Grilled Chicken with Cranberries and Avocado Salad. It stays low-calorie, but it adds a rich texture and flavor to the chicken without overpowering the patty.
Low Calorie Oven grilled Chicken and Veggie step by step
- Wash your chicken breast with warm water..
- Marinate the chicken with any spice of your choice. I used a chicken grill spice..
- Put your chicken in an Oven pan. Place your tray at the middle and set the oven at 180c. Duration in the oven depends on how juicy or dry you want your chicken; My chicken was in the oven for 35 to 40mins..
- While waiting for your chicken, you can prepare your Mushroom sauce. Wash your baby lettuce, pepperoni, mushrooms and onions. Cut into desired sizes..
- In a non-stick pan, pour your oil and let it heat up. Now gently add your onions and fry for 30seconds. Then add your mushrooms and stir from time to time..
- When the Mushroom is almost cooked, add your pepperoni and baby lettuce. Turn off the heat but still leave your pan on the hot plate. Add salt and pepper to taste. Viola!!!! Your food is ready..
- Serve with rice, yam, plantain or whatever side dish you can come up with. I served mine with Avocado..
But our testing found that a high-heat oven provides all the crunch we want without all the calories. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. This is a long time favorite recipe of mine. Why it rules: Get your daily serving of fresh veggies and then some with this flavorful sandwich.