E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake. Crisp tortilla pieces are layered with a mixture of Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup, salsa, cooked chicken and Cheddar cheese, and baked until Cover the baking dish. Let stand until the cheese is. Crisp tortilla pieces are layered with a mixture of Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup, salsa, cooked chicken and Cheddar cheese, and baked until Cover the baking dish.
See more ideas about Chicken tortilla bake, Tortilla bake, Yummy food. This chicken tortilla bake casserole adds shredded Mexican cheese, corn, and green chiles. It's a flavorful one-dish meal that your family will love. You can have E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake
- It’s of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need of Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium.
- You need of milk.
- You need of bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast.
- It’s of corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces.
- You need of shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) ).
- It’s of sweet whole kernel corn (optional).
This chicken casserole is easy to fix and bake, making it a great meal for a busy day. Feel free to use a rotisserie chicken to make preparation even. If you're like me, If you use corn tortillas for anything, you always seem to have so many left over and. Serve this veggie-packed baked chicken tortilla to your family for a quick weeknight dinner.
E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake step by step
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish..
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted..
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd..
Add cheese at the end of baking so it has time to melt. Baked Chicken Tortillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy homemade Chicken tortillas made with shredded chicken, cheese, and a creamy salsa blend, melted together inside a baked or fried tortilla. Mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and chilies together in a bowl. Spoon half the chicken mixture onto the tortillas.