You can have Meatball Sub using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub
- Prepare 1 Package of Sub Rolls.
- You need of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Left over meat balls.
- You need of Left over spaghetti sauce.
Meatball Sub instructions
- Warm the sauce and meat balls on the stove in a small pot on medium heat..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the sub rolls in half lengthwise, and remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Brush with olive oil, and season with garlic powder and salt. Slip the sub rolls into the oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted..
- Spoon the meat sauce and the meatballs into the subs and top with slices of provolone cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Cool slightly, cut into servings, and enjoy!.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One great feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We should get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Numerous people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. In reality, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working right, you can’t get yourself a healthy body. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to look after your body. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Since people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Virtually all grocery stores now have organic foods. This aisl is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse some maladies. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.