Garlic pasta. Pasta with herbs, delicious sauteed garlic, and plenty of freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Chop the garlic so that some is minced and some is larger pieces. Add the parsley and lemon zest.
Perfect for a quick, weeknight meal and feeding vegan/dairy-free friends. This creamy garlic pasta is fast, simple, and delicious! Sometimes you just want comfort food. You can have Garlic pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic pasta
- It’s of Pasta for two servings.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of full garlic minced – i prefer strong garlic taste, may decrease to 6 cloves.
- It’s 1 of onion cut into strips.
- You need Dash of brown sugar.
- It’s of [Optional].
- You need of Any additional toppings like minced meat or prawns etc.
- Prepare 1-2 of chopped chilli padi.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy or fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need Dash of black pepper.
Garlic contains enough water that you can turn it into a chunky paste simply by chopping and crushing it. With just a couple extra ingredients and some precise mixing, you can transform the garlic into. I pretty much always want comfort food. Once the sauce and pasta are both done, toss them together and enjoy a ridiculously garlicky, creamy, comforting meal.
Garlic pasta instructions
- Cook pasta in salted water. Drain the pasta, rinse under cold water to avoid clumping and set aside..
- While pasta is cooking, heat the garlic in a deep large pan with butter over low-medium heat for 5 – 10 minutes, until garlic softens and is fragrant..
- Add olive oil and onion into the pan and continue to cook, stirring occasionally to prevent burnt, until onion softens. You may add a dash of brown sugar to make the onions sweeter..
- If you are adding optional toppings, you may either saute it separately and add it directly together with the sauce or, you may saute it in the same pan when the onion is almost done..
- Mix up the sauce in a separate small bowl and add into the pan to heat up the sauce a little..
- With the heat on low, add pasta and black pepper to the pan and toss the pasta with the rest to ensure everything is well mixed. For those who like it spicy, you may add chopped chilli padi at this point. Add in a little of the saved pasta water to help everything mix smoothly..
- Serve hot with or without parmesan cheese..
See more ideas about Garlic pasta, Pasta, Food. Chicken Parmesan Pasta with Garlic Tomato Basil Sauce – this recipe combines delicious Chicken Parmesan with linguine in marinara sauce. This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy! A few weeks ago I discovered a recipe for Cacio a Pepe by Marc Bittman a simple, basic pasta dish made only with pasta, butter, cheese, and black pepper.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One good feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Regrettably, just about people don’t worry about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get a new body. You must learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you choose healthy foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse some diseases. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you should include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.