Strawberry Wine Mixed Berry Pie. Flaky homemade pie crust filled with a mix of juicy strawberries and blueberries makes this Mixed Berry Pie a delicious summer dessert. Unlike traditional pies, you can roll slab pies into any shape as long as it fits onto a sheet pan. This mixed berry slab pie will be your new favorite.
Feel free to use this filling in a traditional double-crust pie. But we love to showcase the berries' vibrant colors by placing them in an oversized bottom crust, then bringing the edges up to partially cover the berries, while leaving the center of the filling. many berry wine (mixed fruit wine). Strawberry Slab Pie Recipe VIDEO – Miss in the Kitchen. You can have Strawberry Wine Mixed Berry Pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Wine Mixed Berry Pie
- You need of Pie Crusts.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Lemon, juice and grated peel.
- It’s of Strawberry Wine.
- You need of Strawberries, cut in pieces.
- It’s of Blackberries.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- You need of Raspberries.
- It’s of Cornstarch.
Summer Berry Punch the perfect drink for your summer barbecues, picnics & parties! This Strawberry Wine Punch is the perfect party cocktail. Easy to make ahead in a large batch, it is a real crowd favorite. This is a restaurant style strawberry glazed pie.
Strawberry Wine Mixed Berry Pie instructions
- Wash and prepare berries. Form 1 pie crust to bottom of pie pan. Pre-heat oven to 350°..
- toss sugar and berries together with juice from half a lemon and the zest..
- Mix in cornstarch and wine and toss evenly..
- Pour berries into pie crust and top with remaining pie crust. Crimp edges and pierce top of crust in several areas. Bake for about 1hr..
- *put pizza pan under pie pan in case of spillage….
Fresh berries are tossed with a glaze, and then chilled until serving time. This is also good made with peaches, using peach gelatin instead of. Gently rinse the berries and spread them on a paper-towellined baking sheet to dry (keep the berries separate). These individual Mixed Berry Pies are perfect for portion control. Easy to make, filled with mixed berries and topped with refrigerated pie crust.