No Bake Penne Pasta. #No #Bake #Penne #Pasta #or #Macaroni This pasta recipe is perfect for every occasion. Try this out and i am pretty sure that your family will surely love. My simple and easy to follow Penne Pasta With Tomato Sauce Recipe (see complete ingredients below).
No-boil, fail-proof, garlic-buttery, easy dreamy weeknight dinner. You can mix up UNCOOKED – repeat – UNCOOKED pasta, tomatoes, milk (!), garlic, and butter, in a pan and pop it in your oven and it will bake into something that tastes like. This is a tasty lactose-free baked pasta dish that I serve with a garden salad and slices of garlic bread. You can cook No Bake Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Penne Pasta
- You need of penne pasta.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Red Sauce.
- You need of kilo lean ground pork.
- It’s of kilo ground beef.
- Prepare of chopped cooked ham.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of gloves chopped garlic.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of White Sauce.
- It’s of all purpose cream.
- Prepare of quick melt cheese.
- It’s of fresh milk.
- You need of melted butter.
See my note about making this into a vegan or vegetarian dish. Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta. featured in Tasty's Best Pasta Recipes. Add a salad and garlic bread. Combine the sauce and pasta; transfer to the prepared baking dish.
No Bake Penne Pasta step by step
- Red Sauce – sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses and sprinkle lightly with paprika, if using. These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions. Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? Don't settle for pasta and tomato sauce. With a few extra steps, you'll have an easy dinner everyone will be drooling.