Hot Chocolate without Cornflour. #HotChocolate #HotChocolateWithoutCornflour I love hot chocolate. HOT CHOCOLATE is best with marshmallow or maybe even cinnamon whipped cream. This hot chocolate recipe is super easy & super yummy & perfect for chocolate lover.
Today I will show you how to make chocolate ice cream at home in lockdown using biscuits and you can make this yummy chocolate icecream without cream. Easy Hot Chocolate Recipe at home. Made with real chocolate and cocoa. You can cook Hot Chocolate without Cornflour using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate without Cornflour
- You need 2 cups of milk boiled.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar or as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped chocolate of your choice – dark and milk mix.
- It’s 2-3 of Marshmallows (optional).
Hot chocolate is the perfect beverage for a snowy winter's day, or a wonderful treat that can fill your mouth with chocolaty goodness during any time of the year. There are a variety of ways to make hot chocolate, whether you want it to be simple, spicy, or a bit sweeter. If you want to know how to make. I have had hot chocolate in Peru thickened with oatmeal (not bad) and in Colombia made with condensed milk, thick cream, butter, and But, for the home cook, the Spanish way is probably the simplest.
Hot Chocolate without Cornflour instructions
- Heat milk in a sauce pan and mix cocoa powder and sugar in it..
- Now take chocolate in a bowl and microwave it for 1 minute 30 seconds in intervals of 30 seconds while mixing..
- When the milk just starts to boil, add the melted chocolate in it and stir. Keep the flame low..
- Serve hot with Marshmallows and chocolate syrup..
The cornflour in this recipe gives it a Barry-White richness without any of the fuss. Mulled wine hot chocolate, choccocinos and hot chocolate cocktails: these boozy However the ultimate hot chocolate is, without a doubt, one which has a little extra something naughty to it. Add the cornflour to a little milk to make a paste. Gently heat the milk until it is hot but. Hot Chocolate without Cornflour. cornflour, cup rice flour, garlic powder, ginger paste, onions, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, hing.