Penne Pasta with sausage. This video is about some fast and easy penne pasta that I made with some spicy Italian sausage, and a simple creamy tomato sauce. A simple baked pasta recipe with sausage, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Penne with Italian Sausage.
My carb-avoiding sister couldn't resist it. A simple baked pasta dish with tomato sauce, italian sausage, and cheese. Place sausage and onion in a large, deep skillet. You can cook Penne Pasta with sausage using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne Pasta with sausage
- It’s of penne pasta, sausage, tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of red tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pepper.
- You need 1/4 each of green pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside. In a separate pan, dice your onions and saute til golden-brown. To this, add garlic cloves, cherry tomatoes, green peppers and mushrooms, and allow to braise together.
Penne Pasta with sausage step by step
- Add 1/2 box penne pasta to 2-3 cups boiling water with 1 1/2 tablespoon salt and cook for about 10 minutes for desired tenderness.
- Cut sausages in diagonal and straight slices for dimension and cook in medium flame of oil.
- Stir fry 3 cloves garlic, diced tomatoes, corn and green peppers.
- Add a dash of salt and black pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and butter.
- Add basil.
- Add some thick tomato sauce made with tomato puree, sugar, black pepper, salt and more( minced tomato, minced onion, minced 3cloves garlic, green pepper and crushed red peppers cooked in coconut oil).
- Serve with freshly diced tomatoes, all tomato sauce and shredded cheese (optional).
Pasta, sauce, and sausages, what could be a better combination? The sausage meat adds great flavour to a simple dish. This scrumptious tomato and garlic sauce goes perfectly with the always delicious penne pasta. This article is going to teach you how to make it. Into a moderately hot pan place three quarters.