Penne pasta with meat ball sauce. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love. The main trick to this penne pasta recipe?
There is something so comforting about have a big bowl of warm pasta topped with. See great recipes for cheesy penne with mozzarella meatballs too! Pasta with meat sauce or red meat sauce has my name written all over it. You can cook Penne pasta with meat ball sauce using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne pasta with meat ball sauce
- Prepare of penne pasta.
- It’s of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of kilo minced meat.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of onion paste.
- It’s of paprika powder.
- It’s of tumeric powder.
- You need of curry powder.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of Handful chopped mint.
- It’s of parsley.
- You need of Salt and seasoning.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of chopped basil.
- You need of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s of crushed habanero peppers.
There is something so comforting about have a big bowl of warm pasta topped with If you want to make your own Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce, then follow the step by step guide below or watch the video tutorial here This family favorite pasta dish adds a unique creamy meat sauce to make penne or ziti pasta that will please kids and adults alike. The tomato and beef sauce can be modified with ground Italian sausage. Or use ground turkey or chicken chunks if you don't eat red meat. If you prefer a vegetarian sauce, go.
Penne pasta with meat ball sauce step by step
- Mix the minced meat, egg, ginger garlic paste, onions. Mint leaf, bread crumbs and all the above mentioned spices.
- Form small round balls and deep fry in a shallow oil.
- Set aside the fried meat balls and leave the remaining oil for the sauce.
- Add the can crushed tomatoes in the oil, add the tomato paste, garlic, basil, cilantro, and thyme.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the meat balls, to the sauce and continue cooking for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Cook your penne pasta to taste.
- Plate your pasta, add the meat ball sauce, grate some cheese over and garnish with parsley.
- Better served hot. Enjoy.
This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. In this video, you'll see how to make a simple meat sauce for pasta. This sauce is so easy to prepare, but you have to be patient because it needs hours Go for it! Watch the video, then get the recipe for Chef John's Penne Pasta with Simple Beef Neck Sauce.