Baked penne pasta. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty, creamy sauce and lots and lots of cheese. HOW TO MAKE THE BEST DELICIOUS CREAMY BAKED PENNE PASTA This recipe is easy to make and so delicious. Go ahead and try it out and let me know how you liked.
Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? Made with penne pasta and rotisserie chicken, this is a quick version of chicken alfredo bake. Chicken and penne pasta simmer together in a garlicky, creamy broth, and are quickly baked. You can cook Baked penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked penne pasta
- You need of penne pasta.
- It’s of processed cheddar cheese.
- You need of Red paprika medium sized.
- Prepare of green capsicum.
- It’s of yellow bell pepper.
- You need of onion medium sized.
- Prepare of red tomatoes.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of oregano for seasoning.
- Prepare of paprika flakes for seasoning.
- Prepare of pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Common salt as per the taste.
- You need of Basil leaves for garnishing.
Approved by all ages in the family? Feeds a large group of people? This Classic Baked Penne Pasta with Ricotta recipe is one that every home cook should have in their recipe repertoire. Cook penne according to package directions until almost cooked.
Baked penne pasta instructions
- Boil pasta by putting few drops of oil to avoid sticking..
- Strain it once it becomes tender and keep it aside..
- Chop veggies mentioned above in the ingredients..you can also take broccoli and other veggies of your choice and keep it aside..
- Now grease a glass dish from all the sides..
- Place few veggies in the layers.
- Add cheese over it and sprinkle some salt too.
- Add pasta and put more cheese slices over it like this alternate veggies.then pasta and then cheese slices and make few layers in the glass dish.
- Sprinkle oregano and paprika seasoning over it…
- Keep it in the microwave under ordinary microwave mode power 100 for 10 minutes.
- The cheese starts melting and gets infuses with the pasta and veggies..The veggies also bdcome tender but crunchy…
- Take out the glass dish.your yummy baked cheesy pasta is ready…
- Enjoy and happy eating…
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Our top selection of penne pasta recipes with chicken, sausage, fish and vegetarian options. Including family favourites like pasta bakes and bolognese. Try our gluten-free baked penne pasta recipe with roasted vegetables. Learn how to prepare this recipe step by step and see a list of Gluten Free Baked Penne Pasta with Roasted Vegetables.