Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad.
You can have Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad
- You need of mashed cauliflower.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of diced celery.
- You need of large boiled eggs diced.
- You need of diced dill pickles.
- It’s of sliced green olives.
- You need of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad step by step
- Steam or boil 1 to 1 1/2 heads of fresh cauliflower. Cool down. Rice it with food processor. Place in microwaveable dish and cook on high in microwave 8-10 minutes until soft. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced eggs, onions, celery, pickles, and olives. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Add cauliflower to vegetables and egg mixture. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and all spices to the bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy..