You can cook Pear Cobbler using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear Cobbler
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 c. of Self rising flour.
- It’s 1 can of pears.
- Prepare 1 c. of Milk.
- You need 1 c. of Sugar.
Pear Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Melt butter in preheated dish.
- In a medium bowl mix flour and sugar and milk together til mixed well. Pour into prepared dish..
- In a small bowl mix sugar and pears til well coated then spoonful put in batter..
- Cook for about 30min..