You can cook Pav Bhaji using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji
- Prepare of Onions finely chopped.
- It’s of Potatoes small boiled and mashed.
- It’s of Boiled vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, green peas).
- Prepare of chana dal White boiled.
- Prepare of Capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare of Tomatoes chopped.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Lemon.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of cheese Grated.
- You need of Pav masala bhaji (I suggest Everest spice).
- Prepare of Bread.
Pav Bhaji step by step
- Heat some butter on a flat pan. Add chopped onions, garlic paste. Cook till the onions are brown..
- Add capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes..
- Add pav bhaji masala, red chilli powder and salt. Cook the tomatoes well for 10-15 mins. Use a masher to mash the mixture..
- Add the boiled vegetables once the tomatoes are nicely cooked. Mash them well..
- Add a little water if you find the mixture thick. Mix it well again. Add coriander leaves to the mixture..
- Slit the breads, apply butter and warm them on the same pan..
- Put some butter on the top of pav bhaji..