Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup. This soup is packed with so much flavor with bites of tender chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! So cozy, comforting and fragrant – plus, it's So I'm back on the Thai food binge for the foreseeable future, starting with this noodle soup. Now you know I love a red curry.
The noodles we used in this soup are an instant-whole grain variety, and they melt into this the creamy red curry broth almost instantly. Better than takeout, this vegan Thai red curry noodle soup with winter vegetables is layered with warm, spicy, and comforting aromatic flavors. If you fancy something a little bit different for dinner, yet quick and easy to prepare, this rice noodle soup is definitely something you should try. You can cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- Prepare of red curry paste.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Prepare of lite coconut milk.
- Prepare of package of rice noodles.
- You need of fish sauce.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of green onions.
- It’s of cilantro.
- Prepare of lime squeezed juice.
Red Thai curry is one of my favourite Asian dishes – it's got a nice amount of spice but it isn't overwhelming, and isn't overly heavy unlike some Indian curries. The sauce is usually fairly thin, which is why it was so easy to serve this as a soup-style dish – although if you wanted, you could make this. red curry paste – gives the soup its slightly spicy kick. coconut milk – gives the soup its smooth and creamy texture. noodles – I used Wai Wai brand thin vermicelli rice noodles. They are my favourite Thai noodles to use and they are are gluten-free. Red Curry Noodle Soup is like your favorite vegan soup from a Thai restaurant.
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
This light curry noodle soup is packed full of delicious Thai flavours. Spicy Thai curry noodle soup for lunch on a chilly wet afternoon from Pure Delicious by @heatherchristo. Last day to enter the give away Hot, spicy, with a gorgeous coconut milk broth this is my idea of comfort food. This vegetarian soup is made with red curry paste, garlic, fresh ginger. The soup is not traditional by any means, but jarred Thai red curry paste shares many flavors in common with traditional tom yum.