Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry. Lemongrass is a fragrant plant which is also called fever grass because of its ability to. Lemongrass, also called citronella, is a tall, stalky plant. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus Lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy to freshen the air, reduce stress, and uplift the.
You can have Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry
- It’s of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- Prepare of Green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Red pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Shrimp, deveined and peeled.
- Prepare of thai yellow curry paste.
- It’s of Coconut milk.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- It’s of sesame seeds (optional) as a garnish.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need of lemongrass stalks, minced (tough outer bit removed).
- It’s of Fresh grated ginger.
Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry step by step
- Mince the lemongrass the best you can, add ginger and marinade the shrimp for 30 min..
- In a large pan heat coconut oil and add shrimp (not including marinade).
- When shrimp just turns pink, add the yellow curry paste and 1/2 the can of coconut milk, mix to combine..
- Add the veggies and cook for about 3 min..
- After 3 min, add the rest of the coconut milk, mix and let cook for 5 min..
- Serve with rice or noodles 😆😆😆 .. it doesn't take very long, I like my veggies to be a little crisp but you're more than welcome to cook longer . ENJOY!! 😉.