Fried bread. Fried bread is a slice of bread that has been fried in oil, butter or a fat such as bacon fat. It is quite high in fat. Fried bread or fried slice is bread, sliced, fried and served as part of, or as an accompaniment to, a meal.
Fried bread also allows for both sides of the bread to crisp—it's basically a grilled cheese or pressed sandwich without all those pesky fillings. Some may be inclined to treat fried bread like those. I grew up eating fry bread as a child–this recipe totally took me back. You can cook Fried bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried bread
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2-3 of tomato.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Water as required.
- Prepare 7-8 of Bread or bun.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder, turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garam masala, coriander powder.
The kids loved these they fought over the leftover fry bread. Fry bread is a Native American bread that stretches back generations, particularly in the Navajo Nation with whom it originated. It's enjoyed all over the U. S. and is easily found throughout the Southwest.
Fried bread step by step
- First make puree of onion, tomato, coriander leaves, green chillies in mixer jar.
- Now add oil in kadhai and add ginger garlic paste and sauté it for a minute.
- Then add puree which we made.
- Sauté it and add all masala.
- When oil is released then add water and boil it.
- Once water is starting boiling add the pieces of bread or bun.
- And cook it till water is soaked.
- Turn off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot.
- Today's breakfast.
Fried bread is a slice of bread that has been fried in oil or butter. Fry on one side until brown. Test for doneness by flaking the side of a biscuit with a fork. See more ideas about Fry bread, Fried bread recipe, Bread recipes. This easy Navajo Fry Bread Recipe makes a delicious fry bread that can be used for Navajo Tacos, also called Indian Tacos and.