VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl. Vegan Poke Bowl (aka Tofu Poke Bowl) features tender tofu and onions marinated in a delicious ginger-soy sauce and paired with rice, red cabbage I'm in love with this vegan poke bowl recipe with tofu, it's quick, easy and completely addicting! As you probably know, poke is traditionally made with. Healthy Poke Bowl that is vegan!
Make delicious and restaurant-quality poke bowl recipes right in the comfort of your home. Poke bowl recipes are all the rave recently—for good reason. Your favorite ingredients like shrimp, lobster, tuna, salmon, pineapples, and avocados. You can have VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl
- Prepare of sushi rice 🍚.
- Prepare of Saitaku rice vinegar.
- You need of tofu.
- Prepare of Kikkoman Soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- You need of Carrot 🥕.
- It’s of Cucumber 🥒.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- You need of ready to eat Avocados 🥑.
- Prepare of Lettuce 🥬.
- Prepare of Corns.
- You need of Black Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This poke recipe is vegetarian and vegan, and, if you need it to be gluten-free, just use tamari instead of regular soy sauce to make the shoyu sauce. Gently mix the tofu and, sauce in a bowl, not breaking the tofu. Use enough shoyu sauce just to coat the tofu. The Spruce Eats / Anastasiia Tretiak.
VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl step by step
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.).
- Meanwhile, heat the rice vinegar with the salt and pepper in another pan. This is the dressing for the rice..
- Pour the dressing over the rice and stir a few times. Allow cooling (if necessary in a large bowl, that goes a little faster) to room temperature..
- Meanwhile, mix the soy sauce with Sriracha, sesame oil and lime juice. Cut the tofu into small cubes of 1 x 1 centimeter and marinate in the soy sauce mixture..
- Heat the rice vinegar in a small pan and cut the radishes into thin slices. Marinate for five to ten minutes in the vinegar..
- Slice the avocado, mango, carrot, cucumber, lettuce and the onions. Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide the tofu, avocado, corns, mango slices, carrot and cucumber slices with the lettuce on this. Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately..
How to make a delicious, healthy Ahi Poke Bowl! Made with your choice of ahi tuna (or tofu!) Then make the easy Ponzu Sauce to spoon over top. This simple poke recipe is so easy! Here below is the Vegan Poke Bowl made with Tofu! These vegetarian poke bowls make a filling and healthy meal loaded with tofu, brown rice noodles, and veggies.