EZ Snickerdoodles. Snickerdoodles (aka Sneakerdoodles): Snickerdoodles are great cookies, and this is my favorite snickerdoodle recipe. Any cookie with this much butter and sugar has got to be good. snickerdoodle changes the way development is done. Reconfigure hardware on the fly, optimize for power and speed, and embed intelligence into the tightest of spaces.
My recipe yields the softest and thickest snickerdoodles. This snickerdoodle cookie recipe makes treats that are perfectly soft in the middle with a bit of crunch around the edges. A snickerdoodle is a type of cookie made with butter or oil, sugar, and flour, and rolled in cinnamon sugar. You can have EZ Snickerdoodles using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EZ Snickerdoodles
- It’s of Cookie Dough.
- You need of all purpose unbleached flour.
- It’s of cream of tartar.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of table salt.
- Prepare of granulated white sugar.
- It’s of unsalted butter (softened).
- It’s of vegetable shortening.
- You need of egg.
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cookie Dough Topping.
- You need of granulated white sigar.
- It’s of cinnamon.
Eggs may also sometimes be used as an ingredient. Snickerdoodles are an old fashioned cookie that have a sugar cinnamon coating and a sweet and buttery flavor. Snickerdoodles are also called Snipdoodles or Cinnamon Sugar Cookies. Learn how to make these amazing old-fashioned snickerdoodles with or without cream of tartar.
EZ Snickerdoodles instructions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat sugar,butter and shortening on high speed for two minutes until creamed. Add egg and vanilla, beat until fully incorporated..
- Add flour mixture to egg/sugar mixture and blend on low until just combined..
- Refrigerate dough for 30-40 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine sugar/cinnamon in a shallow bowl for dough coating..
- Shape dough into 1" balls, roll dough balls in sugar/cinnamon until completely covered. Arrange dough balls 2" apart on parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until centers of cookies are set and cracks form in the cookie..
A plain snickerdoodle is good, but wouldn't you rather have it stuffed with cheesecake, blended into a milkshake, or crumbled on top of a summer. A snickerdoodle cookie has to be soft and chewy. No hard hockey puck cookies here! It has to be rolled twice in cinnamon-sugar to ensure that it is. Snickerdoodles cookies, Snickerdoodles bars, Snickerdoodles cupcakes, Snickerdoodles cake.