Joseph's Pot Roast.
You can cook Joseph's Pot Roast using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Joseph's Pot Roast
- You need of four and 1/2 lb chuck roast.
- It’s of medium onions.
- Prepare of celery.
- It’s of large carrots.
- It’s of baby potatoes.
- It’s of McCormick Brown Gravy mix.
- Prepare of McCormick Au Jus Gravy mix.
- It’s of Equal parts salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare of pepperoncini's.
- You need of beef broth.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
Joseph's Pot Roast instructions
- Place beef in large roaster.
- Chop onions, celery and carrots..
- Put potatoes aside for later..
- Season roast with salt, pepper and garlic and place chopped onions, celery, carrots, thyme and garlic in pan. Pour in beef broth..
- Add pepperoncini's gravy mixes and stick of butter on top of roast and vegetables..
- Place covered roast in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven until internal temp of 190 degrees..
- Cut potatoes in half and cover with water, set aside until roast reaches 190 degree Fahrenheit internal temp..
- Once roast reaches 190 degrees Fahrenheit internal temp drain potatoes add to roaster and stir gently..
- Cook roast until internal temp reaches 215 degrees Fahrenheit and potatoes are tender to your liking. Serve with sides of your choice..
- Pair with a red wine you like and enjoy..