Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter. Melt butter and pour melted butter into baking dish. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. No rolling pins and no biscuit cutters!
Grab the FULL recipe and a FREE. These homemade buttermilk biscuits are soft and buttery with hundreds of flaky layers! When the biscuits come out of the oven, brush with a. You can cook Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of buttermilk.
These Classic Southern Buttermilk Biscuits are light, tender, and the These Classic Southern Buttermilk Biscuits are light, tender, and the perfect match for a slice of ham, melted butter and The fact is some things just don't need to be improved upon. If a recipe already exists in the world. These buttermilk biscuits are a staple in the South and are a simple preparation with shortening This is a classic recipe, perfect for everyday biscuits. Feel free to use part butter in these biscuits.
Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter step by step
- Heat oven to 450 degrees..
- Melt butter and pour melted butter into baking dish..
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt..
- Mix in buttermilk. Batter will be sticky. That's what you want. If it's dry, add a bit more buttermilk so batter is sticky, but not too sticky..
- Pour batter on top of butter inside baking dish. I used a knife to cut some squares. It's ok if the butter flows to top of batter..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown on top..
- Enjoy with some whipped butter, preserves or whatever you like to eat biscuits with..
Using a biscuit cutter or glass dipped in flour, cut out biscuits. So I picked up some buttermilk on my way home, pulled up the bookmark of my favorite recipe that I And the combination of creamy butter and tangy buttermilk yields here yields the most delicious The simple folding technique used here also helps ensure that your biscuits will bake up soft and tall. Optionally, drizzle some melted butter on top of each biscuit before cooking. This can help them In general, for richer biscuits use butter and for more tender biscuits use shortening or lard. Now, THIS is some serious comfort food!