Vegan sour cream. This dairy-free sauce is made with rich and creamy raw cashews, water, tangy lemon juice and apple cider vinegar, salt, and a dab of Dijon mustard for additional complexity. This vegan sour cream is everything you want a sour cream to be, creamy, tangy and rich! It's the best accompaniment to a baked potato out there.
THE ULTIMATE VEGAN SOUR CREAM!! lol. all jokes aside, this recipe is BEYOND amazing. Not one person i've had try this didn't like it!! : D YAYYY!! Vegan sour cream – Thick, rich and tangy cashew sour cream is made with simple, plant-based ingredients and ready in minutes! You can have Vegan sour cream using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan sour cream
- It’s 16 of can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
It's the perfect diary-free sour cream substitute! Vegan sour cream is also far healthier than regular sour cream. When you use only plant-based ingredients, the result will almost always be more nutritious than mass-produced products that use. A thick and creamy vegan sour cream made with just six ingredients (that includes water and salt!) and a few minutes of your time.
Vegan sour cream instructions
- Put can of coconut milk in the refrigerator over night the fat and milk will separate pour off the fat of coconut int a container.
- The milk looks like water you can use for something else.
- Add vinegar to coconut fat add salt mix well store in refrigerator, you can substitute the vinegar for lemon juice same amount.
It's a simple and delicious plant-based, gluten-free, dairy free sour. Crazy delicious vegan sour cream cultured with live probiotics! This vegan sour cream recipe is the closest homemade version to the real thing I have ever had. Both flavor and texture are so close to the dairy version ! It's thick, creamy, tangy and the Do you miss dairy sour cream?