A/P Red Curry.
You can have A/P Red Curry using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A/P Red Curry
- You need 1 tbsp of Organic Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of hot chili flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 of lemon squeezed.
- You need 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
A/P Red Curry step by step
- Place all dry ingredients into blender or coffee grinder. Grind down super fine. Place wet ingredients into sauce pot. Add blended, dry ingredients to wet mixture while stirring. Cook on low to medium heat while stirring until it reduces for 5-10 minutes or until desired thickness. Add to meats, tofu, etc for a simmer sauce. Can also be used as a spread for Naan bread or topped on Basmati rice..
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One great feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of people think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You need to learn how to look after your body as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Many healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how much better you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.