My Special Plain Madeleines.
You can have My Special Plain Madeleines using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Special Plain Madeleines
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It’s of Almond flour.
- You need of ■Egg.
- Prepare of ■Milk.
- You need of ■Sugar.
- Prepare of ■Honey.
My Special Plain Madeleines step by step
- Coat the madeleine pan with oil. Melt the butter in the microwave. Shift together the cake flour and baking powder..
- Combine the ■ marked ingredients together. Then add the almond flour and other dry ingredients..
- Add the melted butter a little by little, stirring. Let sit in the refrigerator for more than an hour..
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake in the 180℃ oven for 10~13 minutes..
- Remove from the pan and cool on the rack..
- Wrap with plastic wrap and let sit for overnight..