Roasted potatoes. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. Starchy potatoes such as russet and sweet potatoes are mildly crispy when roasted. Larger, thick-skinned potatoes can be halved, quartered, or cubed.
So our go-to potatoes for roasting are the Yukon Gold and baby red varieties. In this video, Kenji López-Alt teaches you how to roast the best potatoes of your life. These roast potatoes maximize the crisp-to-creamy contrast in each. You can have Roasted potatoes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted potatoes
- It’s of Blueband.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Potatoes.
See how to roast reds, russets, Yukon golds, or whatever spud you've got handy. Find roasted potato recipes with spices and seasonings you'll love. "Simple as roast potatoes are, there's a handful of tiny, but important, details – picked up throughout my cooking career – that when combined give you this ultimate recipe. To get really crispy roast potatoes, make sure the fat or oil is really hot before you add the potatoes. Crispy oven roasted potatoes are a delicious side dish for any meal from breakfast to dinner!
Roasted potatoes step by step
- Peel and slice the pototoes half way if they're large and for the small one you can leave them like that.
- Add them to salted water and cook for few mins don't leave them to cook.
- In a baking tray smear it with oil then…drain water from the potatoes add blueband and pepper then mix them well and put them in the tray.
- Heat the oven to 180°and leave them to cook for about 30-45 minutes…when ready cooked serve with your desired sauce.
Try these easy oven roasted potatoes! They have crispy edges, creamy centers, and bright, bold flavor. Roasted Potatoes: Comprehensive Guide on How to Roast Potatoes. Looking for an easy way to crispy up spuds for a perfect side dish? Peeled potatoes drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with favorite seasoning and roasted to perfection.