Soya burger healthy and make to easy. Homemade Healthy burger recipe which makes very juicy burger probably one of the best burger recipe as far as the vegetarian burger is concerned. (Yes you. Soya burger with delicious vegan soya cutlet patties, green chutney and veggies. Easy to make with pan fried patties which can also be grilled.
Here's my recipe of Healthy Soya burger that I make quite often at home. This fills your heart & tummy 😛 Do try out especially wen u should not. A protein rich burger – soya granules cooked with mild spices and potatoes. You can have Soya burger healthy and make to easy using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya burger healthy and make to easy
- It’s 1 of small bowl socked soya for 30 min.
- You need 2 of medium size preboild potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of finally chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finally chopped ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green pea.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh mint.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of Cooking oil for shallow fry.
- You need 4 of bun.
- Prepare 4 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum cut in to ring shape.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes cut in to ring shape.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped ring shape.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber chopped ring shape.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of finally chopped onion.
Soya beans are said to control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, regulate the bowels and relieve constipation. Besides the popular tofu or beancurd, the beans are also fermented and used to make. Prepare to flip over these tasty and healthy ways to cook a burger. Get our recipe for the Green Chile Cheeseburger.
Soya burger healthy and make to easy instructions
- Firstly take a soya chunks squeeze it and remove excess water.
- Now transfer the jar and make croser paste.
- Now take a potato peel and mashed it.
- In a bowl add soya paste, mashed potatoes,chaat masala, mint, coriander leaves, green chilli, ginger, lemon juice, salt to taste, pea, finally chopped onion, black pepper powder mix it properly and combined together.
- Now take a spoonful mixture make a chap shape and shallow fry it on medium flame now remove the plates and keep it a side.
- Again heat the pan take a bun divine two pieces and light shallow fry it.
- Now take a 1pices of bun now spread some tomatoes sauce then put on lettuce leaves then put on some mayonnaise agian put on tomato and capsicum ring then keep on soya kabab then keep onion and cucumber slices then top spread mustard sauce agin cover another bun piece.
- Now ready to serve it.
RELATED: The easy way to make healthier comfort. Discover Good Food's best healthy burger recipes and find out how to make nourishing turkey, chicken Use lean mince and fresh chilli for a healthy and flavoursome patty and serve with paprika-spiced These easy, healthy turkey burgers are perfect for feeding the whole family, kids included. This soya burger is extremely nutritious as soya is packed with protein and rich in fiber. Soy protein demystified: How to properly cook it and make it taste amazing and without any soy trace taste. Easy Pressure Cooker Indian Veg Biryani Recipe.