Roasted Potatoes with Carrots.
You can have Roasted Potatoes with Carrots using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Potatoes with Carrots
- Prepare 3 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder (to taste).
- You need tsp of thyme.
- It’s 2 of sliced carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter (I used coconut oil).
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese (to taste).
- It’s 1 of foil paper.
Roasted Potatoes with Carrots step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Clean and cut in bite pieces your potatoes and in slices your carrots..
- Put them in the foil paper add seasonings, butter or coconut oil and close the foil paper and put them in a pan in the oven for 1 hour..
- Take them out after the hour, check if they are done, add some cheese on top and put them 5 more minutes in oven or u till cheese is melted. Enjoy!!!.