Hassleback Roasted Potatoes.
You can have Hassleback Roasted Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hassleback Roasted Potatoes
- You need of Medium size potatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic Cloves.
- You need of Lemon Zest.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Bacon Slices (Optional).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Fresh Mint Leaves for garnish.
Hassleback Roasted Potatoes instructions
- Wash and peel the potatoes and wipe them dry Keep 2 wooden spoons or chopsticks on two sides of potato Cut very thin slices till the wooden spoon, do not cut completely Let the potato be intact from the bottom.
- Chop garlic cloves and mix it in olive oil, add oregano too Grate cheddar cheese and keep aside.
- Fry the bacon slices till crisp and crush it once it's cool.
- On the potatoes apply olive oil mix till oil seeps in the slices Sprinkle salt and pepper generously.
- Bake the potatoes at 220 degrees for 20 minutes on a lined baking tray.
- Take the potatoes out and apply another coat of olive oil Put some cheddar cheese on the top and put them back for baking Bake for 20 minutes again till crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with a sprig of mint leaves, lemon wedges and crushed bacon on top!.