Garlic parmasean roasted potatoes. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper.
Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. You can have Garlic parmasean roasted potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic parmasean roasted potatoes
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of red potatoes.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
Place roasted garlic, milk, Parmesan cheese, and butter into the bowl with the potatoes. Beat to desired consistency with an electric mixer. These Garlic Roasted Potatoes are perfectly baked in the oven. They're crisp on the outside, tender on the inside and loaded with a cheese and garlic How to make garlic parmesan roasted potatoes.
Garlic parmasean roasted potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Chop red potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Put potatoes on cookie sheet in a single layer. Drizzle tops with olive oil and melted butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder then heavily with parmasean cheese and top with chopped parsley. Let bake for about 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Enjoy! :).
To make these potatoes, you can use any potatoes of choice, but I love using red skin potatoes and. These garlic parmesan roasted potatoes are simple to make and are the perfect side dish to any dinner. These potatoes are just as crispy and delicious as fried potatoes, but much healthier! This whole kitchen remodel is beginning to really test my patience, but the good news is that we finally. I'm quite certain that roasting vegetables is the ultimate way to cook them.