Mom's quick n easy 3 cheese quiche. Beat together the eggs, milk and sugar. Add the cheeses, flour, butter, baking powder and meat of your choice and mix well. Pour the bacon/sausage, bell pepper, cheese, and onion into unbaked deep dish pie shell.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cream, flour, chives, salt, and pepper, and beat with a wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and incorporated. Pour this mixture, which is technically a custard, carefully over the cheeses in the crust. This easy breakfast quiche recipe can be customized in a million ways! You can cook Mom's quick n easy 3 cheese quiche using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's quick n easy 3 cheese quiche
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 each of frozen deep dish pie crust.
- You need 1 can of chicken (large).
- It’s 1 box of chopped broccoli thawed.
- It’s 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 8 oz of monteray jack cheese shredded.
I've made all sorts of combinations, from leftover chicken and spinach, to asparagus and mozzarella. This ham and cheese quiche is one of my favorites! Ham and cheddar cheese is such a classic combination, and the flavors combine perfectly with the quiche base and the pie crust. It's an easy breakfast that everyone will.
Mom's quick n easy 3 cheese quiche step by step
- defrost pie crust and poke holes in it with a fork. bake at 400°F for about 10 minutes.
- mix all ingredients together while your pie crust bakes..
- equally divide the mixture into each pie crust..
- bake both pies together at 350°F until puffy in the middle. about 45 minutes to one hour.
Bacon and Cheese Quiche can be served as an easy yet exquisite dinner. Filled with bacon and plenty of cheese, this is a family favorite. Serve with home fries for a comfort food feast. For a non-traditional "crust", mix cooked rice, orzo, spinach or hash browns with a beaten egg and press it into a greased quiche dish or pie plate. Individual egg and cheese quiche can be baked in pastry tart shells, muffin tins or hollowed out vegetables.