egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions. I like to eat ramen noodles, The recipe is one of my favorite food that I often eat. I hope you will like it. A wide variety of ramen noodles egg options are available to you, such as material, style, and origin.
Prepare the noodles with seasoning and as much liquid as you like. If you prefer drier eggs and noodles, scramble the eggs with the drained noodles. Experiment to find your favorite way of preparing this filling dish. You can cook egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions
- It’s of ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of stock green. onions.
- You need 2 of eggs. over easy.
- It’s 1 dash of salt n pepper.
- It’s 1 of carrot. shredded.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 packages of beef top ramen with packet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado for garnish if u want.
Here in Canada getting Ramen noodles is tough. Yes there are Chinese look-a-likes out there but · A simple bowl of unctuous roasted pork belly ramen with noodles in a deeply flavourful broth is the Healthy eating and lifestyles – PR With Perkes focuses on getting healthy lifestyle brands get into the. Adding an egg to even the least expensive packaged ramen takes this simply luscious dish to a whole 'nother level. As versatile as they are inexpensive, even instant ramen noodles can be elevated to haute cuisine with the addition of a perfectly cooked egg or two.
egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions instructions
- cook your top ramen normal, add the packet of season then drain all juices..
- heat skillet and add shredded carrot with olive oil and green onions, salt and pepper. cook for 6 mins. add a tbs lemon juice..
- throw in top ramen and mix everything together good and even. after cooked all together put in your bowls you are using. cook two eggs in butter and put salt and pepper on it. cook them over easy. then put on top of noodles in bowl..
- if you want you can top it off with sliced avocado 🙂 enjoy. inspired by leegoh.
Ramen noodles, or the equivalent, are found all over the world by many names. I can't say it's healthy, but it does add substance and vitamins to a favorite 'quick and easy" meal. See below or check out my YouTube channel for one of my favorite ways to fix up ramen, then leave a comment. We'll show what delicious food combos can enhance your ramen with maximum nutrition. All it takes is two healthy ingredients to transform any curly noodle brick into a more nourishing meal.