Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake. My super easy banana chocolate chip cake recipe! If there is anything better than a moist banana cake, it's this chocolate chip banana cake. A light and airy, oil-based vanilla batter, with sweet ripe bananas, a hint of spice and little morsels of chocolate chips make this everyone's favorite.
Add flour, bicarbonate of soda and milk alternatively. Here's what you need: ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, all-purpose flour, mini chocolate chips. Texture: The cake is ridiculously moist and tender with bites of mini chocolate chips throughout. You can have Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
- It’s of a.
- Prepare of medium size mashed banana.
- You need of b.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of bicarb soda.
- Prepare of c.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of d.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of e.
- Prepare of castor sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of f.
- You need of Banana essence (optional).
- You need of Chocolate chips.
We had some very ripe bananas laying in the fruit basket so I figured a banana cake would be perfect. Because sometimes banana bread just doesn't hit the spot. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture.
Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake instructions
- Prepare A (mashed), B (sift together) & C (melt butter). Set aside..
- Beat Eggs & Castor sugar till light & fluffy. Add C. Keep beating. Add in F, pinch of salt. Keep mixing..
- Next, combine A with the batter. Mix well again. Lastly, add B (sifted flour mixture)..
- Bake at 160 c for 45 mins. Adjust your oven accordingly..
Moist Banana Bread Coffee Cake stuffed with Cream Cheese is the best banana anything ever! This Banana Bread Coffee Cake is riddled with chocolate chips and walnuts (optional) with an INCREDIBLY creamy cream cheese filling all showered with Cinnamon Walnut Streusel and Vanilla. This banana chocolate chip cake is an easy bundt cake to make. You're looking for a scoopable batter that's still moist (see photo). I used Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips in these yummy choco banana muffins because I love Ghirardelli!