Tasty kesar rasmalai. Make market style rasmalai recipe easily at home. Ras Malai also named as Rossomalai in Bengali, is one of the delicious dessert, originating from the eastern part of India and also become famous almost all. Hi friends, In today's cooking video we bring to you a wonderful Dessert "Kesar Bread Rasmalai".
Also it is one of the most popular desserts of India. Ras malai – Ras literally translates to "juice" and malai to "cream". Making rasmalai at home is similar to making rasgulla. You can have Tasty kesar rasmalai using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty kesar rasmalai
- Prepare of homemade curd.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of kesar/saffron.
- You need of pista.
- It’s of chop cashew.
- It’s of chop raisin.
- You need of chop almond.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of rose water.
- You need of water.
- It’s of green cardomom paste.
- It’s of black cardomom powder.
- You need of sugar(water).
- Prepare of milk powder.
Both of these are easy but quite tricky to make them perfectly soft and juicy. rasmalai recipe: firstly, pour the chilled rabri / rabdi over the squeezed paneer balls. Wow ! i tried rasmalai at home. it came so nice and tasty. Thanks for lot for your lovely recipe. hats off to Hebbars. Rasmalai, my all time favourite sweets.
Tasty kesar rasmalai step by step
- At first,take curd and mix with flour by hand.
- Knead and make soft the curd and give a texture..
- Boil the pieces in sugar mix water and keep them in bowl.
- Next,boil the milk with sugar,saffron,black and green cardomom paste..
- Next,add milk powder and chop dry fruit in the milk with rose water..
- Boil it and keep cool..
- Pour the milk on curd pieces in bowl..
- Keep them in normal place during 5 hrs for soaking milk..
- Then,keep them in fridge for 2hr and serve with more dry fruit..
I already have shared my way of making rasmalai. Add generous amount of nuts to this and that makes it really tasty. Hope you will try this out and let me. Rasmalai balls: To make rasmalai balls the milk is first boiled and and then curdled by adding lemon juice or vinegar. After draining the water from the curdled milk, the protein that is left is called the.