Grill paneer tikka. Traditionally paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor but you get the same amazing taste by broiling in the oven too! Paneer Tikka was one appetizer which we always ordered when we ate out in India. Soft, juicy chunks of paneer marinated in tandoori masala and then grilled with veggies.
Paneer tikka is very a popular restaurant style grilled appetizer made with Indian cheese, spicy yogurt marinade and herbs. This recipe shows you how to make it on a griddle. Paneer Tikka is so quick and tasty, it makes a delicious dinner cooked in the oven, under the grill or even on the barbecue. You can cook Grill paneer tikka using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grill paneer tikka
- You need 200 grams of cheese.
- Prepare 2 of nos. Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of nos. Onions.
- It’s of For marination.
- Prepare 200 grams of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry Fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of besan.
- Prepare of Butter to grill.
- Prepare of For salads,.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s of Chaat masala for sprinkle also.
What's better than a cheese based main course? Paneer Tikka (Grilled Indian Cheese Skewers). Skewer the paneer, onion and bell-pepper. Paneer Tikka is a spicy grilled Indian Cottage Cheese dish.
Grill paneer tikka instructions
- First make square pieces of paneer, capsicum and onion.
- Now take all the ingredients of marinade in a bowl and mix. Add square sliced paneer, capsicum, onion and keep in the freezer for marinating for 4-5 hours..
- Now let the grill pan heat up. Put butter in it and fry all the square pieces on both sides..
- Grate the cabbage to make a salad and add chaat masala and pepper powder and mix well..
- Now take in a serving plate and serve with salad and lemon. Sprinkle chaat masala.
It is hands down one of the most delicious Indian appetizers. Tandoori Paneer Tikka is made from chunks of Paneer which are marinated in. Everyone loves this paneer tikka as a starter! Paneer cubes, onions and peppers are marinated in a Then it's arranged on the skewers and grilled into the oven (or stovetop) to lend that perfect. The juicy chunks of marinated paneer grilled together with.luscious onion, tomato and capsicum makes a heavenly combo with spicy and tangy mint chutney.