Garden Focaccia Bread.
You can cook Garden Focaccia Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garden Focaccia Bread
- Prepare of cups Plain flour.
- It’s of instant dry yeast.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of + 4tbsp olive oil.
- It’s of mixed herbs.
- It’s of cups water.
- Prepare of Vegetables to garnish.
Garden Focaccia Bread instructions
- Take half cup warm water. Add sugar and yeast to it. Mix and keep it aside for 5 min..
- Now take flour in a bowl. Add salt and 4 tbsp olive oil. Mix well. Now add yeast mixture and mix. Now make a soft dough using 1cup of warm water. You can add more water if required. Water consumption depends upon the quality of flour. Sprinkle very little oil and knead for 5 min. Cover the dough and keep in warm place for two hours until its doubled in size..
- After two hours the dough has doubled up. Now take a tray and drizzle 1tbsp olive oil. Put the dough on the tray and spread it in the tray with your fingers. Leave it for another 30 min to rise..
- Now dimple the dough in the tray and drizzle remaining 3tbsp olive oil on it evenly. Now garnish with the vegetables of your choice i.e. onion, bell peppers, tomato, olives, spring onion, green chillies etc. You can make any pattern using these veggies..
- Now bake the bread in a preheated oven at 200 degree for 30 min or until cooked. Serve hot as a side dish with soups, pasta or gravies etc..