You can cook Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of quick cooking oats.
Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture and mix in oats..
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with the back of a fork..
- Chill dour for at least one hour..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, and allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for around 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Too many individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You must learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, probably caused by the foods that are consumed. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most grocery stores now sell organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse some illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. You have to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.