Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps. Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These delicious Vegan Lettuce Wraps are filled with Teriyaki Mushrooms and brown rice- an easy Asian-inspired lunch recipe (or appetizer) that is healthy, vegan and satisfying! Gluten-free. (Made with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce).
Perfect for summer entertaining, Asian Lettuce Wraps with Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs come together quick and easy with the most delicious enticing flavors. Such a great meal to serve for summer parties and gatherings- there's no fork required, it's light and healthy and everyone loves creating their. These Asian lettuce wraps taste like PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps (and Pei Wei's), and they are so easy to make. You can have Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts (drained).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of low sodium teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of pure sesame seed oil (divided).
- Prepare 1 packages of romain hearts lettuce.
Who doesn't love the fresh and tasty handheld wraps from Asian restaurants? This homemade version tastes like PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps (and. Soft tofu, marinated in a super flavorful NEW P. Chang's® Home Menu sauce, cooked until crisp and served in fresh lettuce leaves.
Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps step by step
- Heat 1tablespoon of sesame seed oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook for 3minutes or until Brown.
- Add water chestnuts and mushrooms and ginger to chicken mixture, stir and let cook for another 5minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder remainder of sesame seed oil and crushed red pepper to mixture and stir while still heating on fire.
- Top mixture with carrots,onions and almonds.
- Spoon onto romain hearts and enjoy.
Add finely sliced chicken breast and chopped water-chestnuts. Cook until brown in wok or skillet with oil in small batches, constantly Lay out the lettuce leaves, divide meat evenly on leaves and top with shredded carrots. I like to serve the turkey mixture family-style with lettuce leaves and brown basmati rice. Everyone assembles their own lettuce wraps. Try this easy Asian-inspired take on lettuce wraps with grilled beef, crisp vegetables, and fresh herbs.