Cinnamon Rolls (Great Grandma's Recipe).
You can have Cinnamon Rolls (Great Grandma's Recipe) using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls (Great Grandma's Recipe)
- You need of (2) Cups Milk.
- You need of (3/4) Cup honey.
- You need of (2) Eggs.
- Prepare of (1) Tsp salt.
- It’s of (7-8) Cups flour.
- It’s of (2 1/2) Tsp yeast.
- It’s of (3) Stick's butter, room temperature. (To be separated).
- You need of (1/4) Cup warm water (120-130 degrees Fahrenheit).
- You need of (1) Tsp sugar.
- It’s of (2 1/2) Cups powdered sugar.
- You need of (2) Tsp vanilla extract.
- You need of (1/2) Cup butter.
- You need of (2 1/2) Tbsp milk.
- You need of (1/2) Cup cinnamon.
- You need of (1 1/2) Cup sugar.
- You need of (1) Cup raisens.
Cinnamon Rolls (Great Grandma's Recipe) step by step
- In a medium pan add the 2 cups of milk. Heat just until it reaches 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Turn heat off. Add 1/2 stick butter and the honey. Mix well. Check temperature making sure it is at or below 130 degrees Fahrenheit. If it is, add the 2 eggs (The point here is not to be so hot that it cooks the eggs but warm enough to desolve the butter and honey). Mix well. Set aside for a minute..
- In a large bowl add 3 cups of flour and 2 Tsp Salt. Set aside..
- In a small bowl add 1/4 cup 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit water, the yeast and 1 tsp sugar. Mix well. Let froth 5 minutes..
- Add the milk mixture to the bowl of flour. Add the yeast mixture on top of that. Beat with paddle attachment for 3 minutes. Replace paddle with dough hook. While it is kneading add remaining flour 1/2 cup at a time. Very important not to use to much flour. You want the dough ball a tad moist, not to dry. When you have dough the right consistency continue kneading on medium speed for 10 minutes..
- Grease a large baking pan with butter and set aside..
- Grease a large bowl with butter. Remove dough ball from mixer to a floured surface. Knead into a nice ball. Grease hands with butter, and throughly grease the dough ball. Set inside large greased bowl. Wash hands, cover dough with plastic wrap..
- Let rise 1 hour. Until doubled..
- Remove dough to a floured surface and knead 5 or so minutes. Form back into a ball. Grease well with butter. Replace back into large bowl. Wash hands and cover dough with plastic wrap..
- Let rise again until doubled. About 40 minutes..
- Place on floured surface. Knead a few times. With a rolling pin, flatten and shape into a nice rectangle about 1/2 inch thick. Spread 1 stick of the softened butter over the whole top..
- Mix 1 1/2 Cups sugar, the 3/4 cup cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle half of this mixture over the buttered dough. Add the raisens evenly over that..
- Roll dough toward you evenly until it is a nice long tube. Now either measure or guess like I do and slice roll into 12 even circles. You don't want the large pan over filled so use ur judgement cutting the rolls to size. l usually have leftover dough,which I use later..
- Place the 12 rolls side by side in the greased pan. With a brush spread a stick of the softened butter over the tops of the rolls. Over that spread evenly the remaining sugar/cinnamon mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled. About 30 minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Remove plastic wrap. Place rolls in oven. Bake 40 minutes..
- Place a clean cloth over a cutting board. (I do this for ease of clean up.).
- When done remove pan of rolls from oven. Turn pan upside down on to clothed board. Remove pan leaving rolls. And being careful not to burn urself. I've done that more than once..
- Let cool 30 minutes..
- Mix the powdered sugar, 2 Tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 cup butter and the 2 1/2 Tbsp milk in mixer with wire whip attachment..
- Spoon/spread over the cooled rolls,top and sides. Enjoy!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the strongest reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are in. We need to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You have to take care of your health while you are able to. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, probably induced by the foods that are consumed. People are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. This aisl is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run optimally. As a result, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.