Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the. You can have Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
- It’s of large, fleshy shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of sesame oil (or olive oil if you don't have it).
- You need of salt.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Ontdek op de Quick-website al het nieuws en alle producten van Quick, vind uw Omdat Quick uw privacy respecteert, nodigen wij u uit om uw voorkeuren met betrekking tot het gebruiken van cookies.
Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry step by step
- Separate the stems from the tops of the shiitake. Cut off the hard part from the bottom of the stem..
- Cut the stems in half lengthwise. Cut the tops into about 1 cm thick slices..
- Heat the sesame oil (or olive oil) on medium in a big frying pan. Lay out the pieces of shiitake mushrooms in the pan so one of the cut sides is facing the bottom. Sprinkle over a little salt..
- Let the shiitake 'grill' for a few minutes until the bottom side is starting to soften and brown a little. Then, flip over (you can do it roughly) so the other side can cook..
- Stir a few times if needed to cook any uncooked spots until shiitake slices are soft and juicy. Right at the end, quickly mix in the soy sauce and sprinkle with pepper. All ready to have as side dish or put in your lunch ^o^.