Vegetables and meat casserole – sayniyet khodra w lahmeh. Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh. A homey casserole made of zucchini, eggplants and carrot wedges combined with beef pieces, fried potatoes and baby corn. These vegetable casseroles include hearty potato bakes, gratins, and holiday-ready dishes.
I have been so busy lately and with that comes less time to spend on cooking. This dish right here is perfect to just put in the oven and forget about it; giving you time to concentrate on other tasks. See more ideas about This Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole is made with egg noodles, chicken breast, a creamy, tasty filling and topped with buttered bread crumbs! You can have Vegetables and meat casserole – sayniyet khodra w lahmeh using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetables and meat casserole – sayniyet khodra w lahmeh
- Prepare 500 g of beef, cut into medium-sized cubes.
- It’s 500 g of baby zucchini, washed and cut in wedges.
- You need 500 g of small eggplants, cut in wedges.
- You need 500 g of medium carrots, cut in wedges.
- Prepare 500 g of potatoes, peeled and cut in medium-sized cubes.
- You need 1 cup of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup water.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Slow cooker vegetable stew with cheddar dumplings. The vegetables in this Pumpkin and Cauliflower Casserole are cooked to tender perfection in a seasoned cream sauce and topped with a mix of roasted pumpkin seeds, bread crumbs, herbs, and goat cheese. Quick and easy to cook Creamy Vegetable Casserole. A perfect one pot dish with loads of vegetables.
Vegetables and meat casserole – sayniyet khodra w lahmeh instructions
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Place the beef pieces in an oven tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix until all pieces are coated..
- Place the tray in the oven and let them cook slightly until they start changing color on all sides. Remove from the oven and set aside. The meat shouldn't be completely cooked..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the potato pieces until they turn golden. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Add all the vegetables, tomato paste and fried potatoes to the cooked beef, season with pepper and salt and bake for 30 min in the oven, on medium heat..
- Remove the tray from the oven, add the baby corn then place the tray again in the oven. Let it cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice or pita bread..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile..
Ingredients – • Blanched Broccoli • Mushroom • Onion. Minced meat and vegetables pre-fry is not necessary. Combine cooked vegetables, onion, celery, cheese, and mayonnaise in a large bowl, stirring well. Our all-in-one vegetable dinner casseroles are satisfying, healthy, and easy to make. You can also feel good about serving the nutrient-loaded dishes to your We've rounded up our favorite vegetarian bakes (and a few with meat, too) that are filled with fresh greens and other veggies for every season.