You can have Strawberry Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of fresh strawberries, cut into large chunks.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of plain yogurt, or sour cream, or creme fraiche.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, or to taste.
- Prepare of Garnish: Softly Whipped Cream.
Strawberry Soup instructions
- Wash and cut the strawberries in half (or quarters if using large strawberries). Place in your food processor and pulse just to break up the strawberries. Then add the sugar, yogurt, milk, and lemon juice and process just until combined. (You do not want a smooth soup you want there to be small chunks of strawberries in the soup.) Adjust the ingredients to taste. You can serve the soup immediately, but it's best if you cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving..
- Ladle the strawberry soup into dessert bowls and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or sour cream, if desired. Makes about 3 – 4 servings..
- More notes- this recipe is adjustable, maybe you have strawberries you just need to use up and have half a container, just Scale down the rest of the ingredients..
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is doable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. The majority of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential modifications in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to have proper nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? As most people decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. Consuming these foods will . Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how much better you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. You have to have several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.