Peanut Butter Pie. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust. DIRECTIONS Mix cream cheese until fluffy. Blend in peanut butter and powdered sugar, mix well.
It's the most decadent and indulgent peanut butter pie EVER, made with extra peanut butter in the filling, peanut butter cups on top, and a drizzle of melted peanut butter and chocolate. Easy Peanut Butter Pie A dreamy, luscious pie that has an overload of peanut butter flavor and a chocolatey Oreo crust to pair with it. It almost taste like eating a Reese's but in pie form! You can cook Peanut Butter Pie using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Pie
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 8 oz of package of cream cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of tub of cool whip.
- It’s 1 of ready-made oreo pie crust.
This pie is great for those times when you want in impressive dessert but you only want to put in bare minimal effort. Filled with peanut butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip, this no-bake peanut butter pie is a crowd-pleaser for any occasion! The BEST Easy Peanut Butter Pie! A simple cookie crust under a layer of fluffy peanut buttery filling that is pillowy, light, and incredibly rich all at the same time.
Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- Mix room temperature cream cheese & peanut butter in a large mixing bowl on medium speed until smooth..
- Add in powdered sugar & continue to mix..
- Lightly stir in the tub of cool whip (I just used a large spoon)..
- Pour mixture into ready-made pie crust..
- Refridgerate for at least an hour..
- Enjoy!!! :).
In a saucepan, cook pudding and milk over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a bowl, cut peanut butter into confectioners' sugar until small crumbs form. (Peanut butter consistency may vary; add additional confectioners' sugar if necessary.) This Peanut Butter Caramel Pie might call for an extra gym session next week, but it's totally worth it! A cookie crust with a rich creamy peanut butter caramel filling, this Peanut Butter Pie tastes like a Snickers Bar in pie form. The unique thing about this pie is the caramel filling made with condensed milk.