Brad's signature grilled salmon. Join Brad as he shows you how to transform salmon into the. These easy grilled salmon recipes are great at any cookout. Salmon, whether fillet or steak, is an ideal fish to cook on the grill.
Moroccan Grilled Sockeye Salmon — Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon. Grilled Salmon Tacos with Chipotle Lime Crema and Cilantro Slaw. Cedar Plank Salmon in the Oven. You can cook Brad's signature grilled salmon using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's signature grilled salmon
- Prepare 3 lbs of king salmon filet.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of dry mustard.
- It’s of white pepper.
- It’s of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh dill.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of lemon, sliced.
- You need 3-4 of heaping tbs mayonnaise.
While we were up in Seattle for the Summer, Brad's dad grilled up some salmon. A simple soy sauce and brown sugar marinade, with hints of lemon and garlic, are the perfect salty-sweet complement to rich salmon fillets. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Salmon makes the perfect meal: easy to prepare and healthy.
Brad's signature grilled salmon step by step
- Prepare salmon filet and place on a large sheet of foil..
- Sprinkle seasonings liberally over filet..
- Evenly coat filet with mayonnaise..
- Add fresh dill, onion slices, and lemon slices..
- Wrap tightly with foil..
- Place on preheated grill over low heat. Cook until fish just becomes flaky..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Try these delicious recipes any night of the week for a no-stress dinner. Try our grilled salmon recipes ! Plus, whip up one of these delicious sides that taste great with salmon. Make your next grilled salmon AMAZING with a simple yet incredible Salmon Marinade that will infuse the salmon with extra flavour! Grill salmon on medium – or even medium low, if you know your BBQ is very strong.