Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup. Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup. Spicy Pinto Bean Soup with Ham, Tomatoes, and CilantroKalyn's Kitchen. pinto beans, cilantro, onion, diced green chiles, olive oil, chopped fresh Pinto Bean Soup with Toasted JalapeñosWilliams Sonoma – Taste. cilantro leaves, ground cumin, pinto beans, diced tomatoes, ground coriander and. Try this delicious Smokey Ham and Pinto Bean Soup recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit.
These pinto beans with ham are hearty stick to your ribs goodness that will satisfy any appetite. The perfect comfort food for a cold rainy day! Worlds Best Ham And Bean Soup? You can have Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup
- It’s of Pinto Beans (dry) (Soaked and rinsed).
- You need of Large Onion (Sliced or Diced).
- It’s of Cubed Ham.
- You need of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Chicken Bouillon Cubes (Skip or use less if using Broth).
- It’s of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Dried Ground Thyme (Or 2-3 tsp Thyme Leaves).
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Bay Leaf.
- It’s of Water And/Or Chicken Broth.
- You need of Fresh Baby Spinach for garnish (Optional).
Well If It Isn't It Should Be! Hearty White Bean and Ham Soup, perfect for cold winter days! White beans, ham shanks, onions, celery, carrots, garlic, Tabasco, and herbs make this delicious ham and bean I used pinto beans and increased the veggies. Served with some crusty, buttered bread.
Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup instructions
- Melt Butter in a big soup pot, over Medium heat..
- Add Onion..
- Add spices, except for the Bay Leaf. Stir well..
- When the onions begin to soften, add the Ham. Stir well. Cook and stir for about 5 mins..
- Add the 12 cups of water and the Bouillon Cubes. (For a thicker soup, use 10 cups of water and 5 Bouillon Cubes).
- Add the Pinto Beans. Stir, and turn up heat to Medium High..
- Heat until boiling. Cover and turn heat down to Medium Low..
- Simmer for 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours..
- Add Bay Leaf about a half an hour before cooking is finished..
- Serve and enjoy! :).
Pinto Bean/Ham Soup Recipe -This soup simmering on your stove will fill the whole house with the most tantalizing aromas. By the time that you ladle it out Spicy black bean and chicken soup with tomatoes, chiles, peppers and spices is delicious served with cool avocado and a touch of sour cream. This vegan pinto bean soup is hearty and nourishing and totally delicious. It's also super easy to throw together and wonderfully satisfying. This pinto bean soup is the most comforting of comfort foods.