Pickled Cherry Tomatoes. Pickled cherry tomatoes are obviously excellent on salads or as part of a cheese plate. They can be halved and tossed into pasta salads, or used as a garnish for gazpacho. My tomato plants-especially the cherry tomatoes-are finally producing more that we can eat, so I've been on the look-out for easy recipes like these Quick Pickled Cherry Tomatoes.
This recipe for pickled cherry tomatoes came about as a way of preserving the huge harvest of cherry tomatoes we had last year. The cherry tomatoes and an assortment of vegetables are cold. There are so many ways to enjoy fresh summer tomatoes. You can have Pickled Cherry Tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pickled Cherry Tomatoes
- Prepare of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Lemon zest.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Fresh dill sprig.
- Prepare of Garlic minced.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes.
- It’s of Mustard Seeds.
Tossed into main dish salads, sliced and baked on top of a pizza, stuffed with chicken salad, etc., the list is. Unfortunately with cherry tomatoes you get a whole bunch all ripe at once. And I am not letting a single one of those ripe [click_to_tweet tweet="Rosemary and garlic flavored Pickled Cherry Tomatoes. Who knew you could pickle cherry tomatoes!
Pickled Cherry Tomatoes instructions
- Wash cherry tomatoes in fresh water and pat dry with kitchen towel..
- Pierce each tomato once or twice with a wooden toothpick..
- In a pan add vinegar, water, salt, sugar, lemon zest and boil on medium flame..
- Once mixture comes to boil,lower the flame and simmer until salt and sugar is fully dissolved..
- Turn off the flame and let the vinegar mixture cool down completely..
- Add pierced tomatoes, dill, garlic, red chilli flakes and mustard seeds to clean glass jar..
- Pour cooled vinegar mixture over the tomatoes filling the jar to within 1/2 inch of the top.You might not use all the vinegar mixture..
- Place lid over the jar and close tightly..
- Let pickle Jar stay for 1 – 2 days in refrigerator,for best result..
- This pickle can be stored in refrigerator for upto 2 months..
- Avoid tomatoes with bruises, blemishes, or deep cracks. Don’t skip the step of poking the tomatoes with a toothpick..
Is your garden overflowing with cherry tomatoes this year? Knowing how to make pickled cherry Make Your Own Pickled Cherry Tomatoes to Savor Summer Flavor. Pickled Cherry Tomatoes: This is a recipe incredibly delicious Pickled Cherry Tomatoes. Cherry tomatoes is a perfect choice, because are more sweet and is a good side dish for meat and mashed. These pickled cherry tomatoes are really easy to make.