Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray. Just like what you get at Mexican restaurants and so easy to make! Perfect to add a little bit of each salsa/dip/vinaigrette to quinoa, tacos, rice, or tortillas for fajitas. Features a green chili pepper shaped tray with colorful dip dishes that stack if needed.
On top of these sheets place some spread out slices of aubergine, then Recipe: Yummy Pizza boules pain (bread bowls ). Recipe: Delicious Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray. · Homemade salsa can be made in just minutes so you can skip the store-bought versions. This red salsa combines fire-roasted tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapenos, cilantro and lime juice for a delicious appetizer Serve with a tray of delicious dunkers for a kid friendly treat! You can have Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray
- You need of Guacamole Dip.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- It’s 1 of small sweet onion.
- You need 1 of small jalapeno.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic salt (to your taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s of Mango Pineapple Salsa.
- It’s 1 of mango.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh diced pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of purple onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of green/red bell pepper.
- Prepare 8 sprigs of cilantro (to your taste).
- You need of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra vinegar olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare pinch of minced garlic.
- You need of Red Salsa.
- It’s of (pick your favorite).
- Prepare of Corn Salsa.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen sweet corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomato.
- You need of small amount of cilantro (to your taste).
- You need of salt & pepper (to your taste).
- You need pinch of garlic salt.
- You need of Sour Cream.
Holiday Serving Decoration Salsa Bowls Dip Nuts plastic candy trays. Pumpkin Dumpling Machine Irish Egg Roll making machine south western egg rolls with salsadipping sauce machine. How to Make and Store Salsa Fresca. This homemade salsa recipe is easy to make.
Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray step by step
- Guacamole Dip: place avocados, cut in half and remove seed, and place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to avocados and mix/smash thoroughly..
- Mango Pineapple Salsa: place mango, cut and dice, place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to mango and mix thoroughly..
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette: Puree cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Corn Salsa: Place bag of frozen corn in medium sized pan and cook on medium heat, dice 1/2 cup of purple onion, dice 1 tomato, add salt and pepper (to taste), pinch of garlic salt and place in medium sized bowl. Add heated corn to mixed bowl and refrigerate salsa..
You just need chopped up fresh tomatoes, chiles, onions, cilantro, some Note that because this particular salsa recipe is made with fresh ingredients, it will last as long as you would expect cut fresh tomatoes to last. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Pineapple salsa is easy to make with basic fresh ingredients. Here's what you'll need from the store: Pineapple: Fresh ripe pineapple, not canned or Cilantro: No salsa recipe is complete without fresh cilantro.