Oven Teriyaki Chicken. Combine soy sauce, sugar, mirin, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture starts to simmer. Turn pieces over, and brush again. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
Serve with rice or noodles and a steamed vegetable. Add ginger & garlic paste and stir until combined; Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add scallion, peas and baby corn. You can have Oven Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs – cut to about 1" strips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 tbs of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic – minced.
- It’s 2 tbs of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbs of cold water.
- Prepare 2 cups of steamed broccoli (optional).
Place the chicken breast in a shallow dish and cover with the teriyaki sauce. Remove the chicken and arrange on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment. Place chicken thighs in the prepared baking dish. Brush half of the teryaki sauce evenly over the chicken.
Oven Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add all ingredients except chicken and broccoli to a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. Simmer until sauce thickens to a glaze like consistency..
- Place chicken pieces in an oven safe dish. When sauce is ready pour over chicken. Stir to coat and spread out into an even layer. Place in oven. Bake 30-35 minutes uncovered..
- Remove from oven. Let rest 5-10 minutes. Serve over rice with steamed broccoli and enjoy!.
Put chicken on foil, pour over remaining marinade. Once the chicken is a bit crispy and has finished cooking, put on a platter. Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased baking dish. In case you missed it, this recipe is part of a A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner series! In the dutch oven, start by sauteing the chopped onion in a.