Chocolate Mousse Cake with Cherries.
You can have Chocolate Mousse Cake with Cherries using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Cake with Cherries
- You need 5 of eggs ,.
- You need 5 tbsps of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsps of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsps of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of whipping cream.
- You need 250 g of chocolate.
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 70 g of sugar.
- Prepare of cherries.
- You need of chocolate icing.
Chocolate Mousse Cake with Cherries instructions
- Bake the cake out of the first 5 ingredients and cut it in two..
- Mix the whipping base, egg yolks, sugar, melted chocolate and cherries together and cream it between two layers of the cake..
- Make the chocolate icing and glaze it on the cake.
- Decorate it with cherries..