Sunshine caramel apple pie. Keywords: salted caramel apple pie, apple pie. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction. Posted in Fall & Thanksgiving, Pies, Crisps, & Tarts, Seasonal, Summer RecipesTagged all-purpose flour, apples.
Reviews for: Photos of Chef John's Caramel Apple Pie. Salted Caramel Apple Pie. featured in Impressive Thanksgiving Pies. Rich home made caramel is added to this Salted Caramel Apple Pie, Sarah demonstrates how to make it in just a few easy steps. You can have Sunshine caramel apple pie using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunshine caramel apple pie
- It’s 2 cups of flour all purpose.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tbsps of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 (12 inch) of square foil.
- It’s 4 of apples (granny Smith).
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/8 of teasp salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (u may add more).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 (13.4 oz) of Nestle La Lechera Caramel.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
This Salted Caramel Apple Pie is loaded with juicy apple slices and salted caramel sauce! Baked in the flakiest all-butter pie crust, it's the perfect apple pie for Thanksgiving or Christmas! So are you ready for Fall or what? Because it's certainly coming for us.
Sunshine caramel apple pie step by step
- To make Pie Crust Frist slice cold butter into cubes, place the butter in to freezer,, Take and put your dry ingredients in a large bowl mix it, Take out your butter and put it in your dry ingredients, with your clean fingers make dough like pea size mix, Now your cold apple cider vinegar (you want to make sure it's cold)put in your dough mix,mix with you hands now work the dough, (don't overwork the dough) now divided the dough by 2 Wrap them with plastic wrap place in refrigerator for 2 hours,.
- Now it's been 2 hours, take one of the dough out of the refrigerator, on a floured surface you will roll out your dough, try and get it about 12 inches in circle for a 9"inch pie dish.
- Place dough in pie dish (it's easier to move the dough with rolling pin) Placing in dish evenly,set a side..
- Now for the Apple's Cut them in 1/2 " inch thick,put lemon juice and toss the Apple's to coat them, Now mix brown sugar, salt,cinnamon powder, and cornstarch, toss till all Apple's are coated,.
- Now put them in pie dish,oven should be preheating on 350°F,u will also bake on 350°F..
- Now put the Nestle La Lechera Caramel On top of Apple's,spreading over them.
- Now time to roll out the last dough Roll out to same size as the other one, Useing a pizza cutter, roll out strips then weave them over the Apple's,making a weave top, Bake for 30 mins,then tent foil On top for 30 more mins,then take off foil, Bake a additional 20 minutes or until golden brown, done Now let the pie cool completely about 2 hours or more, Enjoy !!!!.
- Sprinkle sugar on top then bake.
Top a slice of this apple pie with ice cream for a caramel apple sundae dessert-the perfect recipe for entertaining. Use half of the pastry for the bottom crust and slice the other half into fun shapes for a decorative and delicious topping for this caramel apple pie. See more ideas about salted caramel apple pie, butterscotch tart, caramel apple pie. Made with shortbread crust, apple filling, streusel topping, and salted caramel, apple pie bars are as delicious as pie, but much simpler to make. A classic apple pie is always at the top of our fall baking list, but this year we are deciding to step it up.